Primary Buyer MUST have valid driver’s license
Income Verification – Proof of Income:
- Last 30 days of pay stubs
- DHS statement of benefits issued from welfare deaprtment
- Reward letter from Social Security Department or 2 bank statements with direct deposit.
- If self-employed must show GE license and last quarter tax filing.
***We do not accept worker comp benefits, student loans, financial aid or unemployment as primary income as they are temporary income benefits***
Proof of Residency
- Primary & Co-buyer MUST show a utility bill or rental contract in their name for the primary residence, i.e. electric, water or cable. If the utilities are included we can use a rental contract.
***If you live with family you will need them to sign a letter of verification and a copy of a billing their name. If you receive housing assistance we will need a verification of rent portion***
A standard Hawaii credit application must be filled out completely and signed by all buyers.
Fill out the application online >>
- Names, phone numbers and PHYSICAL addresses of 5 people family & friends.
- NO P.O. Boxes will be accepted
- Five references must be on island
- References cannot live in the same household as you
- Only 1 reference per household
We reserve the right to call upon these references to verify information you provide to be current and correct.
Fill out reference information online >>
We do not provide 100% financing. A down payment is required at the time of purchase. Down payments are determined by management. Only CASH, CASHIER CHECKS *+& DEBIT CARDS will be accepted for down payments. NO PERSONAL CHECKS, CREDIT CARDS OR EMPLOYEE CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED!!
** All requirements & forms must be submitted before you’ll receive an approval**
****MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE CREDIT TO ANYONE***